Thank you Missus Tribble for the nomination!!! 😀
There are rules to follow with this as most awards, and the rules for this are.
To pay tribute to the one who nominated you:
- Missus Tribble is a lovely woman who writes about epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people. She is inspiring and true to the facts, unveiling a world normally unknown to most who are not faced with these issues.
To answer the following questions.
To nominate five others and let them know.
1- Do you prefer rhyming or non-rhyming poetry?
- I much rather rhyming poetry, with clear structure and descriptive wording
2- What’s your favorite Shakespeare Play?
- Merchant of Venice- I was fortunate enough to watch it played live on stage
3- Who is your favourite author?
- George Orwell, Shakespeare, Sidney Sheldon, Dan Brown, Christopher Pike, Khaled Hosseini
4- Name three people who you greatly admire.
- My Mother
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
- Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela
5- What’s your favourite album ever?
- Chris de Burgh- Spanish Train
6- Which primary color do you most dislike?
- green- never seemed to captivate me
7- Name a song or a poem that makes you feel emotional
- Christmas Shoes
- Whiskey Lullaby
- http://azerbaijanfree.com/ for the objective human rights oriented view on the issues in the Caucasus
- http://managuagunntoday.wordpress.com/ for the “Scribbles of an errant gypsy and quixotic coppershop owner”
- http://simplyannette.com/ for the lovely representations of Armenia
- http://choregfirin.wordpress.com/ for the interesting blogs
- http://armeniantravels.wordpress.com/ for the travel blog through Armenia that gives great insight into the country