Thank you Missus Tribble for the nomination!!!
There are rules to follow with this as most awards, and the rules for this are.
To pay tribute to the one who nominated you:
- Missus Tribble is a lovely woman who writes about epilepsy, autism, living with disability and issues facing disabled people. She is inspiring and true to the facts, unveiling a world normally unknown to most who are not faced with these issues.
To answer the following questions.
To nominate five others and let them know.
1- Do you prefer rhyming or non-rhyming poetry?
- I much rather rhyming poetry, with clear structure and descriptive wording
2- What’s your favorite Shakespeare Play?
- Merchant of Venice- I was fortunate enough to watch it played live on stage
3- Who is your favourite author?
- George Orwell, Shakespeare, Sidney Sheldon, Dan Brown, Christopher Pike, Khaled Hosseini
4- Name three people who you greatly admire.
- My Mother
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
- Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela
5- What’s your favourite album ever?
- Chris de Burgh- Spanish Train
6- Which primary color do you most dislike?
- green- never seemed to captivate me
7- Name a song or a poem that makes you feel emotional
- Christmas Shoes
- Whiskey Lullaby
- http://azerbaijanfree.com/ for the objective human rights oriented view on the issues in the Caucasus
- http://managuagunntoday.wordpress.com/ for the “Scribbles of an errant gypsy and quixotic coppershop owner”
- http://simplyannette.com/ for the lovely representations of Armenia
- http://choregfirin.wordpress.com/ for the interesting blogs
- http://armeniantravels.wordpress.com/ for the travel blog through Armenia that gives great insight into the country