DURATION: Long term
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The candidate should manage on a daily basis a travel agency in Yerevan, should establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base as well as implement and manage sales strategy to ensure efforts to meet ambitious goals and objectives. This position will require direct contact with customer base in person, over the phone, through e mail.
· Forecast sales of key accounts/clients and monitoring against performance;
· Develop sales strategy to support forecast plans;
· Build and manage effective relationships with key customers;
· Ensure dominant positions on the shelves of accounts;
· Build and maintain a customer profile database;
· Provide weekly status reports for accounts/clients; feedback received from accounts and take steps to ensure product satisfaction;
· Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects;
· Manage company web site;
· Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance;
· Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin;
· Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Key Accounts;
· Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction;
· Develop/implement marketing strategy;
· Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
· Should have at least 5 years of experience in a well known travel agency.
· Should have intensive knowledge of International Holiday Destinations
· Should know how to create, design and plan an International Itineraries for clients.
· Should be capable of being in touch with suppliers to get the best possible deals for clients
· Should also be able to get in touch with suppliers for negotiating and contracting rates and offers.
· Should be Capable to handle clients directly
· Should have the complete skills and know how of Sales and Operations and Team Leading
· Should be able to get new clients for the company may it be Corporate or individuals
· Should be completely capable of Leading a Team and Managing the entire division on day to day basis.
· Should be absolutely fluent in English and Armenian
· Should have excellent knowledge of MS office, Amadeus, Gabriel and other relevant travel software
· Will be Reporting to the managing partners
· Should have an undergraduate degree
· Should be self motivated and have a capable personality, ability to work independently and in a team
· Should have effective problem solving, decision making, written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· High sense of responsibility
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 30, 2012
ABOUT COMPANY: Sidon Travel & Tourism LLC is based in the US and Yerevan dealing in ticketing, tours and travel both to and from Armenia.
Remuneration: based on prior experience